Momdad Momdad

I feel like there was actually some effort here, so I'm passing you. But seriously, try to animate characters in more than 1 of 2 positions :P

DJ Ambulance DJ Ambulance

Passes the portal in my opinion... quite odd though!

Dan The Ding Dang Dan The Ding Dang

Make more than one scene, and put a little more effort into the animation. Also check the sound, it's inaudible. Sorry to blam you, improve and come back!

buddha reborn buddha reborn

Love buddhism, but this game sucks.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Excellent!

One of the best movies/games I've ever seen! Good work!

Psai Psai

Absolutely terrible

This is one of the worst games i have ever played. I'll give you the reasons, and we'll start with the problems of realism.

1. Why the hell can the axe cut the chain, but not the rope?
2. How the hell does an axe cut the rope?
3. If my hands are chained, how would I USE the axe to cut the chains?
4. I need a crowbar to cut the thin safety glass? Come on...
5. Why do i have to grab the axe with the crow bar? I can't just walk over and pick it up? i'm not chained to the floor, because i get up and walk to the door.
6. I can't just kill the murderer with the axe or knife? I need to use the saw? wtf?
7. What type of moron keeps a list of victims on his computer?
8. Why would this guy have an axe hanging from his wall- covered with safety glass like it was for a fire? HES A MURDERER, NOT A FIRE MAN!
9. The guy doesnt fight back when you saw him in half?
10. His computer is unplugged? WHY? The circuit breakers are out? wtf, is this guy living i nthe stone age?

Now, for the interface.

1. My hands and inventory are always in the way
2. The time is way to short
3. The killer sounds like a fucking retard with a dick in his mouth, or kind of like Barney
4. The death scene made me laugh every single time. i really hope this was supposed to be a comedy, but i doubt it was.
5. This is impossible without a walkthrough.
6. The game is so dark that I couldnt find the crowbar, even using the walkthrough!
7.Overall, the game sucked ass.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Beer Basted Oranges Beer Basted Oranges

Good

Good music, but the voice was terrible and so were the lyrics.

Scribbler responds:

Awwww.

Baby Life House Baby Life House

I like the end the most

Maybe sometimes I'll use it in a flash, but at the very end when you BLOW into your mic, it sounds horrid

Roaming Free Roaming Free

I like it

I like how the guitar doesnt come in until about 0:30.... but the echo doesnt sound too good